Thursday 27 May 2010

Idea and Storyboard

So with some sort of idea I just thought about what kind of objects I could use to create a Domino effect with. I had to think about what objects in my room could lead to what so I started with my phone alarm clock as a starting point. I had to think how that could trigger something else off so looking to my own room as inspiration I saw the xbox controller on the floor next to my bed and thought how I could involve that somehow.

This eventually led me to creating a photographic storyboard of my idea.



I decided to somehow bring the xbox into play so I thought I would try to use the character from the game on the tv screen as part of the Domino effect



The storyboard now allowed me to concentrate on modelling my objects in maya but to do this I needed photo references to work from.

No comments:

Post a Comment